Friday, July 04, 2008

658. sad blog

Rant of the day: I'm so busy that I can barely breathe!

Thanks Joey for for making me cry with this link. Read this.

What if I pass away one day suddenly without any warning? Will you peeps miss me? Or am I just a passing wind that you can barely recall?

Shit. Why am I feeling so melanchoy all of a sudden?

Just cherish everyone around you because you don't know what will happen next...

Anyway, caught that pink hair girl coming out from the only male toilet in office just before I knocked off AGAIN! This is the THIRD time I caught her! What's her problem? The only right given to her using the male toilet is when she has a dick. Or maybe she really has???

Got so pissed off that I phoned their in-charge to riase the issue. Hope that she don't do it again else, I'm gonna sia suay her on the spot.

No comments: