Tuesday, July 08, 2008

659. lotsa thanks

Quote of the day: Time past so fast that you can barely recall what you done a minute ago.

The presentation was finally over. But not exactly an enjoyable one. In fact, it's my worse ever presentation conducted so far. Not that the speakers were unprepared and on the contrary, we were so ready to present. Somehow, the class just went out of time and we only managed to do a 5min presentation without any visual aids.

Right...

Felt that the whole class presentation thingy was very unorganised and unprepared. All the "unforeseen circumstances" were REALLY unforeseen. By 10.10pm, there's still 5 more groups yet to present their work, and yes, my team is one of the 5 groups. And, we were the LAST group in fact!

Dear was waiting for me but I'd decided that she leave first. No point waiting endlessly for the presentation to end. I rather she go home early to rest. And I was quite right that we ended super late, 10min to 11.00pm!

Because of the time, we have to cut our presentation short... damn short! Cut from a generous 12min to a mere 5min! Can you believe it?!?! All our hard work in preparing our slides and speeches gone wasted! So demoralised...

But, I'll still like to thank all those who had purposely stayed back to give us moral support even though it's like damn late and all have a day job. That's really touching. A big THANK YOU! This class rocks! Though studying is indeed tiring, especially I have to hold onto a crazy job, knowing you peeps is a bonus to keep me going.

And of course, a big THANK YOU to the team! Dinah, Felicia and Gabrielle! You gals rocks too. Impressive teamwork in fact! One of the best team I'd worked with so far. Of course, my brothers are still the best! Haha...

The following is gonna be mushy... So please, close the window if you can't take it...

.

.

.

.

.

And to my dear, THANK YOU for all the support you had gave. I know you felt neglected when I'm so tied up with both work and study, especially when all my projects crashed. But I want you to know, I felt miserable for not able to be with you all the time. I felt so sad when I can't see your smiles anymore. But I wanna let you know that I love you... Muacks!

No comments: