Sunday, July 13, 2008

661. phone woes

Rant of the day: Shit. I haven't start on my research assignment.

Around 3.45am to 4.00am.

The door slammed loudly.

I woke up, thinking what the heck happened.

Mum woke up and rushed to the door while I continued to try going back to my lalaland 'cuz I knew it's my brother back home.

Puking... puking and more puking noises. Not my brother though...

Bedroom lights on. Bedroom lights off. Bedroom lights on. Bedroom lights off.

More puking.

I can't get back to sleep. Time check, around 4.30am.

What a way to enjoy my night. And so, didn't get enough rest but couldn't feel my body to urge for more sleep. Can't meet dear early 'cuz she need to bring her dog to the beach with her dad. Am thinking now if I should just send my phone for repair without dear first 'cuz it just hanged again for the fifth time in merely 3 days! Moreover, this phone had been giving me alot of problems with my network. Full reception on display but I cannot get any calls or smses!

What the fuck!

This W910i is giving me so much problem that I seriously had the thought of just throwing it away. But I can't of cause. can't upgrade my phone 'cuz my contract is barely 6 months. Yes, this phone had been with me for only 6 months and it's already giving me so much problem!

Can't trust any brands now. Nokia gave me alot of problems. Samsung gave me problems. And now, Sony Ericsson is giving me problems. What brand should I buy next? Dear says Motorola also have problems with their battery life. It's only LG I haven't try. Shall get some feedbacks from Joanne when she starts her usage on Viewty.

Think I should go ahead with the phone servicing first before meeting dear. But perhaps after the NDS is fully charged.

Oh yes, have to remember to bring my spare phone. Don't think the service centre is smart enough to provide me with a spare phone right?

No comments: