Saturday, July 19, 2008

665. in school now

Rant of the day: The weather does't looks good to me.

Believe it or not, I'm in school now. Not that I have no place to go, but rather to accompany dear to school because she's driving alone. So, not wasting time, I'm actually squeezing my brain juice out for the 2000 words report.

I'm close to 1500 words but I'm literally brain dead now. My mind is not thinking. This is driving me nuts!

Type... type... type... backspace... backspace... backspace... type... type... backspace... backspace... type... backspace... type... backspace...

I'm tired... But at least I'm more than the 50% mark and closing to 75% completion. That gives me some sense of accomplishment.

It's quite tough to do my report now actually. A huge distraction in front of me. A couple lovey-dovey actions and JIGGLES! Want to come school then do your homework. Want to action action touch touch and study each other then do it behind close doors at your bedroom la. Irritating lehz...

School compound lehz. Not everywhere is your bedroom ok...

I'm a lover for oldies. Some old songs are just simply unforgettable. Love this song by Aaron Kwok, 唯一色彩 (The Only Colour). So touching... Just like dear is my 唯一色彩. Haha... I sense some peeps rolling their eyes and says mushy. Bleah!

I've still got my night cycling with IRAS later, spanning from 9.30pm till tomorrow 6am. Gosh! Excited but worried. What if I cannot finish my report? Have to get it done by tonight. Grrrrr...

No comments: