Saturday, July 12, 2008

660. 10 promises to my dog

Rant of the day: My eyes are closing...

How should I put it? The interview today was terrible. Sort of not pinning too much hope on it. But my intention initially was just to try out. So, no hard feelings. Just find that sometimes interviewer(s) get carried away with their own ego.

And yes, I HATE to put on make-up! If not for this "branded" company, I'll never put on make up. Took me quite long to figure out how to spread evenly just the base powder! And then loose powder. And after all the yada yada, still need to remove them. Then, toner and moisturiser. Too much work.

Grrrrrrrr... Don't understand why some women adores those cosmetics and diligently wear them EVERYDAY! It's these chemicals that make them even uglier. Trust me. Get them to remove their make-up. They prolly look worse then vampires. Plus, these chemicals will damage the skin quality, and to cover them up, more powder...

Vicious cycle.

Recorded the second song for company DnD musical. Nice... Much better than the opening song but sadly, I'd got no solo part again for this song. How shitty...


(Image taken from: http://asianmediawiki.com/images/7/79/10promisestomydog.jpg, 12 July 2007)

Just caught "10 Promises to My Dog" and I seriously wanna complain the writer and director for making me cry! The movie is sweet, touching and yet meaningful. I started crying, thinking how badly I had been neglecting my mum.

Story revolves around a gal who finds loneliness surrounding her, especially after her mother passed away. Before her mother died, she secretly planned for a golden retriever pup to "sneak" into their house as a surprise present for the gal. And that's when the story leads to the mother setting 10 promises for the gal to keep for the pup.

So, did the gal fulfiled all the promises? How did the movie concluded that made almost everyone in the theatre cried?

The Japanese are damn good in making touching movies and horror movies. Sort of sadistic aren't they? Either make you cry like the World's ending or make you shit your pants.


Love the closing song. "Be With You" by BoA. Nice...

You should watch this movie too. Or at least, own the DVD. Seriously good!

No comments: