Thursday, July 24, 2008

672. doing fine

Rant of the day: No dress down for me on Friday. Sob sob...

Thanks to the treacherous rain, my leather shoes are soaked. My business pants are wet. My socks are drenched. My bag is damp. And guess what, my handphone and dear's NDS is inside. But heng ah, they are perfectly fine and dry. Phew~~

The sudden downpour is seriously unwelcome. It's so sudden that most of us were not mentally prepared to step into the rain, even though we had umbrellas.

But the rain halted the IPT. We merely went for a super short run and prior to that misery run, we were sitting in shelter, hoping that the rain will not stop. I had company with me today. Saw my secondary school BEST FRIEND, Lihao! But we haven't contact each other for like a year plus except our birthdays (prolly reminded by Friendster). Haha...

Most of the time were spent on reminiscing the good old days and catching up on our current. Nice to know that he is doing his final year in NTU. Yes, a course that I will NEVER EVER wanna do again in my life -- Physics! But of course, he's good in this stuff. Never my cup of tea...

Knowing that he is doing well now makes me do a lil self reflection. Am I doing as well? What have I achieved?

I suppose I'm not too bad. Self sustaining even though I'm paying my own school fees out of my pocket now and still have enough to get by my daily needs. Conducted many seminars and somehow, the best speaker in office so far (self-declared). Able to find and commit myself to a gal that I really really love deeply. Met many extraordinary peeps (all my friends) along the way. Done not too badly in studies even though I'm full time worker and still running a seriously bad sleep debt.

On the not so good side, getting a lil fat though but still presentable. Eyebags getting bigger but still ok. Wallet getting smaller but still manageable. So, for those who really care about me...

YES, I'M STILL DOING FINE NOW!!!

Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thanks to those who had been there for me. Thanks to those who cared. Thanks to those who walked me through my darkest days. Thank to those who are still by my side.

Apology to all that I had accidentally hurt. Limited to those that I seriously hurt ACCIDENTALLY! You get what I mean laa.

And not forgetting to thank that idiotic rain too! Grrrr...

Seminar tomorrow. How shitty it can be... Hate to do seminars on Friday. No dress down day for me. So sad...

No comments: