Tuesday, July 22, 2008

669. 红星大奖

Rant of the day: I think I'm getting fat again... Shit...

The 2.4km run was a killer just now. My legs are still aching like crazy and running felt tedious. I'm practically trying not to "wobble" like jelly while running.

Yeap, my first IPT. Quite tiring actually cause it will end pretty late. Again no familiar faces but it doesn't really matter as long as I get it over and done with. Hate obligations like this. Basically, being oblige means NO CHOICE... SUCK THUMB... MUST DO...

Then again, mean-deaf will have a total way of interpreting such requirements. "You can do your own training outside on your free time and just need to complete your IPPT..." When will I have FREE TIME? If fail IPPT, then still obligated to do RT right? And IPPT is a mandatory shit to do in the first place.

Hate such obligations...

Back to office, we have our very own 红星大奖! The winners for the various categories are as follows:

最佳乱乱“奖”: The ridiculously bimbotic lady in office and I don't wanna mention her name.
最多话要“奖”: Joanne walked away with this title without much competition.
最常被人“奖”: This is ME! The “人”here is Joanne. Haha...
最紧“江”奖: Cheng claimed this title without much difficulties.

I'm sure there will be more “奖”to give away. Haha... Open for discussion in office. =P

最佳乱乱“奖”seriously needs to piss someone off EVERYDAY! 最多话要“奖”got so mad after 最佳乱乱“奖”asked her stupid things early in the morning. Seriously, if a varsity graduate turns stupid like 最佳乱乱“奖”after graduating, I'll kill myself after I graduate.

There's always news in office everyday with 最佳乱乱“奖”around.

Today's headline: 最佳乱乱“奖”don't know how to search for information via Google!

Nice... Maybe NUS might wanna consider teaching their students how to use search engines to look for really really simple information. Haha.

No comments: