Sunday, July 13, 2008

662. pre-monday blues

Quote of the day: Groom my roof...

Finally sent my phone down for servicing. Only get to collect back on Tuesday.

It's been a short day. Time passes so fast and it's Monday in less than 45min.

*pre-Monday blues*

I'm seriously not looking forward for tomorrow to come. Can't imagine so many work to do. Websites to edit. Calls to answer. Emails to reply. Queries to attend. Meetings, meetings and more meetings. Work stress just keep piling and building up but I'm not actively looking for a new job. No time for such and moreover, this company pays me reasonably well. But if another company happens to offer a much higher pay with relatively not so much work like now, I might just leave.

I'm just pragmatic but this is how the society moves too.

Too engaged in my work and study that I had barely time left to meet up my pals. Just for a drink or simply chill. A couple of hours out during the weekend will be great but I'm not even sure if I have the time. Too many commitment beyond just work.

Perhaps a clone of me will be perfect. Haha... Yes, I need a CLONE!

Just my yada-yada... please ignore...

Anyway, I'm really glad that dear is seriously putting in effort for her studies. She's more anxious about her studies than me. Haha... But that's good attitude. I mean, we all pays for our own fees and it make logical sense to work hard and complete the course to our best effort. Not everyone is born smart. So people like dear and I have to work damn hard.

And yes, not everyone is born talented. Definitely not like this young girl here, Connie Talbot. 6 years old and she can sing till your tears drop. People like me have to keep practising and practising and yet still sings like shit. I'm not a music person so can someone confirm if she's what Simon Cowell says, pitch perfect?

No comments: