Tuesday, July 22, 2008

667. turn it in now

Rant of the day: IPT starts tomorrow... So sad...

I seriously couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my turn it in profile for the latest report submission, a nice and sexy 5% plagiarised! My personal best so far!

So, till date, all my submission seems perfectly fine on the server. Quality of academic work integrity is somewhat not too bad. I tried my very best to write everything in my own words. Like what I'd said, I tried... So it's not exactly perfect.

Now that I had lift off the burden of Phil's module, I'm left with the current module to think. Somehow, I had target the person to interview and she had gave me her consent. Time to start thinking the direction and the "news-worthiness" to pitch.

Sometimes, I just couldn't understand why some people must piss people off EVERYDAY. 最佳乱乱“奖”said the wrong things again and pisses off Cheng. Just a donation card also can say wrong things. When will she start to say the right thing at the right time? Donation comes purely out of goodwill. You can try to convince or persuade but don't overdo it. Don't be an ass...

No comments: