Sunday, July 20, 2008

666. night cycling

Rant of the day: Hate Sunday evenings... Pre-Monday Blues...

Haha... The evil numbered post -- post number "666".

My ass hurts! It's not what you are thinking ok!!! You sicko! Now I understand why most female who cycles alot lost their virginity to their bicycle.

Anyway, congrats to all cyclist who completed the IRRC night cycling this morning. Yes, my thighs and calves still aches. Heard that the total distance covered was about 60km but somehow, I felt that it's only a maximum of about 50km.

We started off last night from East Coast around 10pm and slowly made our way towards Changi Village. Passed by Changi Airport along the way. Enjoyed the chilling sea breeze. Screamed with those planes taking off along the runway. Passed by SAF Ferry Terminal. Those were the days...

Had the first supper at Changi Village. Haven't been there for so long.

Next resting point was the bus stop after Old Tampines Road. Passed White Sands and Ikea. The journey got tough from here cause we were hitting the road and no longer the cyclist track. On Old Tampines Road, my face got hit by something flying, prolly a flying moth or crockroach. Ouch! Luckily it didn't went into my mouth. Phew!

From then, was literally the toughest route, lotsa up-riding slope towards Lavendar. Passed through Bendemeer and stopped at Balestier for the second supper. But was too full to eat. My brain wasn't thinking cause it was already the usual time for me to sleep.

Saw alot of ba-po (transvestite) while cycling through Balestier. The new place for such transactions? Gross!

And finally, set off back East Coast, passing through National Stadium. Reached the end point at about 6am.

Seriously tiring but hell lotsa fun!

Weather is too warm these few days. So I got a hair cut!

Look at this. Messy... Out of shape... A total disaster... That explains my bad hair days.

And now, nice? Not cheap hor! Not those from your EC House hor! At least it's short and neat. My roof-top feels so much cooler now. Haha...

The hair stylist says my hair is not dry like what I'd always thought. It looks dry because my hair is naturally wavy and frisky, thus, it gives an impression that it's dry. The only way to make it "not dry" is to rebond. Expensive lehz. Somemore guy do rebonding... weird right?

I hate to think it's Monday now. Gotta work... My body still aches. Can I take a day leave just to recover? But who's gonna work in my absence? Damn...

No comments: