Saturday, July 26, 2008

673. i wish...

Today's headline: 最佳乱乱“奖”don't know how to use powerpoint.

Seminar today was a lil haywire but still manageable. Just a couple of questions I can't answer but luckily TY was around to save the day. Phew! It's good to have backend peeps during the seminars.

Crossing my fingers for the 500-600 participants seminar. Think that might really freak me out. Haha...

I miss my dear so much. Haven't seen her only for a couple of days but it felt like forever.

I know dear is under alot of stress as she has yet to get accustom to the full time worker and part time student sort of life. Tired. Stress. Lost. I had been there... Though I can't help much except listening to her frustration, I wish I could be there for her 24hrs. I wish I can hug her tight when she needed some comfort. I wish I can massage her shoulder when she's feeling tired.

I hope this can make my dear smile and just forget about her stress for just a single second.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Cute? Haha... I love rock 'n' roll! And NO, I don't have that ugly chest hair... Cheers!!! Dear, you got smile?

No comments: