Sunday, July 27, 2008

675. i'm blessed too

Rant of the day: I need a miracle...

It's good to be rich. A lil housewarming gathering at Hans' place left my jaws dropped. His new place is HUGE! When will I ever have such a place for my own? Think not in this lifetime I guess. No matter how hard I work, it will still never happen.

But I am happy with what I have now. Prolly the simplest thing in life but it's good enough. A loving mum who will cook dinner everytime I have lessons till late. A loving girl whom I love alot too. A gigantic younger brother that I can shaft those heavy sacks of rice to if he's around. A stable job that can still sustain my daily needs. An on-going education that prolly can get me else where after I graduate.

And of course, a healthy body that still functions daily (but it does malfunction once a while during flu season). A healthy diet that can still enjoy wonders of sour, sweet, bitter and spice. A functional arse hole that can still FART loudly (I just did!).

I should also say what Hans' mum said -- I'm blessed with all these.

It's great to see my best pals back in Singapore. We are all so busy and haven't got the time to really meet up until today. Three people from totally different background, coming together as friends. Hans with the totally ang moh pai accent and the extremely cheem English. Xuan with the full mixture of strong English and Chinese and is of course, definitely smart. And me, totally opposite of Hans but I'm more rojak.

Different life. Different practise. But one common thing -- friendship. Oh well... Am sure we'll find time to meet again.

And even though I'm blessed too, I don't mind that spacious bedroom. And lotsa mirrors in my bedroom. And a personal toilet. And a potential dance studio. And beautiful kitchen. And a soundproof cinema-like entertainment room. And a huge balcony.

Haha...

No comments: