Thursday, July 24, 2008

671. oops i did it again

Today's headline: 最佳乱乱“奖”did it again!

She seriously need to piss everybody off EVERYDAY! What is wrong with her?

Remembered somewhere in my earlier modules, we talk about "othered" being "othered". In the case of 最佳乱乱“奖”, we didn't "othered" her out on purpose. Rather, she "othered" herself out. In every conversation with her, she MUST add some extra words that is unnecessary.

Her highly discussed phrases or words includes,

  1. 你做了这么久,应该会啦…… (You had worked so long, should know how to...)
  2. 你不喜欢捐钱huh?(You don't like to donate money huh?)
  3. 你很忙吗?打扰你一下hor…… (Are you busy? Interrupt you for a while...)
  4. 跟你confirm多一次…… (Confirm one more time with you...)
  5. 我好像明白了……………………我又不明白了…… (I think I understand....... I don't understand again...)
  6. 你不用man helpline meh?(You don't need to man helpline meh?)

If you think the above sounds like any other phrases, think again... See below for the respective explanation (in order of the above list):

  1. Totally ridiculous assumption. If it's not your daily job scope, you wouldn't know right?
  2. Donation is out of goodwill. It doesn't requires any criticism.
  3. Obviously I am busy! Since you are already interrupting, ya, go ahead and continue.
  4. I seriously think that we have CONFIRM ENOUGH. We can confirm the same thing like 3 - 4 times and this bimbotic lady still "catch no ball".
  5. Contradicting. So you understand or not?
  6. It looks like a normal phrase. But it sounds totally unacceptable if you say it sarcastically.

Life just get tougher with these kinda people around. Imagine this where she finally got confirmed after 6 months and become my boss because she got a degree.

SHIT!

I can see my life is indeed tougher!!!

No comments: