Wednesday, July 30, 2008

678. foul mood

Rant of the day: Stupid web help that doesn't help...

I'm in foul mood now. All the electronics seem to have something against me.

After the issues with my mobile, I'd lost my thumbdrive last week. To add on with the headache, my office mouse gave me a whole lot of problem where it start moving by itself and NOT moving when I wanted it to.

Guess what, my laptop failed on me last night... It REFUSE TO BOOT UP! Worse thing is, I had yet to backup my stuff into my portable harddisk! What the fuck!

Started last night when I switched on my laptop. Barely less than 10min during my chat with dear online, the screen flicked. Then it turned green. Then it hanged. Then it auto-restarted. Some sort of auto recovery system ran with "successful" message but apparently, nothing good came out of it. It simply refuse to even boot up after that. Not even when I wanted to go to safe mode!

FUCK!

And seriously, it doesn't help to think this laptop had only been with me for less than a year! This model is not exactly the cheap cheap kinda of series! Ladies and gentlemen, guess the brand of the laptop... DELL...

I'm screwed...

Foul mood. Don't piss me!

No comments: