Wednesday, May 28, 2008

643. bleeding pain

Rant of the day: Keep bleeding... Keep keep bleeding pain...

I am seriously bleeding... not bleeding love but rather, pain. My dignity, integrity and reputation is all hurt! Just a simple email spoilt my entire day and made me lost all my concentration at work.

If I were to make things big, I can sue her for defamation. All 3 proofs as a plaintiff are present. There's no way she can run as I can even prove malice on her part. Even though no direct defamatory words were used, the sentence referenced that I'm dishonest and has no integrity. Innuendo...

The matter of fact is, I'm INNOCENT! And my brudders can vouch for it. 我行的直,坐得正。男子汉,我顶天立地,对得起天地良心。

No matter which defense(s) she uses, she'll still need to compensate. But I shall let it rest... for now...

But that does not mean I'm not pissed!!! My blood is still boiling actually. I felt so hurt.

No comments: