Thursday, May 08, 2008

636. sentosa

Rant of the day: Don't force me to do things I don't wanna do...

My face is starting to peel after a lil burnt from Sentosa on Sunday. But I like the coppertone tan on my body. Very sexy...

*drools*

Anyway, just to update some of the photos taken on Sunday...

It's the first time Prince gets wet in sea. But unfortunately he can't swim like what other goldies do. How disappointing... But he did get alot of fun knowing a new friend -- Shino (the white female minature husky). It's Liwei's dog. Shino is quite a princess actually. She simply refuse to lie down on the sand without a "pillow" for her head. Right...

While the dogs get some exercise, I get my suntan done. Here comes coppertone skin! Great that I brought my transition lens along. Else, my eyes will be "cooked".

Look at the scorching sun! But I'm not complaining since I needed it for my tan. Love the combination of the coconut trees with the sun. Nice...

Here comes the bikini babes before getting their shower. Guys, stop oogling ok... From left, Arina, Liwei and my baby.

While the gals wash up, took this perfect shot with Prince. Somehow, he always looks like he's smiling but not sure if it is true.

Shino have this left eye blind. But she's still a gorgeous husky. Love the texture of her coat.

Break time at Coffee Bean before going home. It's good to have my corporate card with me. It's entitled to 10% discount. Ah... my caramel ice blend!

Dear's dad came to pick all of us up with his lorry. Grabbed this shot while on the move. Somehow, it felt a lil solitare...

Till the next Sentosa. But I'm sure that I'll find sometime to suntan again. Hee...

No comments: