Thursday, May 15, 2008

639. charged

Rant of the day: Ridiculously crap...

A pleasant not-so-pleasant "surprise" when I got home just now. A sealed notification by MINDEF. "On Government Service" it reads but somehow it doesn't look like a standard MINDEF notification. Hoping that it's not another reservist, I opened the letter and my eyeballs almost dropped...

It wasn't a reservist call up. It's an order to report for a charge. Yes, I'm being charged by MINDEF. Huh? For? It reads that I didn't take my IPPT or RT upon the closure of my last window.

*roll eyes*

Hello... I did tried to book for my RT but the portal NEVER FAILS to show that it's full and when I finally booked through my unit, it happens to spill over to my current window! Right... It's either I'm toopid or the system is toopid.

*roll eyes*

Anyway, I got pass the office musical audition and have a chance to learn a lil on how to sing properly. Hope that it will be a good learning experience. Best part is on the chance to do a recording! Yippeee...

I'm very much into this song recently. Yes, Leona Lewis ROCKS! Here's Bleeding Love. The song with real powerful vocal and techniques. Those key areas where she shift in and out her falsetto. Perfect... I wish I can master her techniques....

No comments: