Thursday, May 29, 2008

644. summer vacation

Rant of the day: 爱美不要命……

My dear Hansel is BACK! Yup, it's summer vacation. Gonna meet up some day but have to do it only after I finsih this module and when he's back from Vietnam. So good right? Summer vacation. Come back Singapore. Unload. Pack up. Off to Vietnam for holiday. Envy... Haha...

Must meet up for coffee ya! When was the last time we had a decent meal together? But we have long enough time till October this time round. Just in case you don't know who he is, he's one of my army days best pal. Ok la Xuan, you are also one of them. Hee.

Just in case you are thinking why am I home so early, I didn't meet dear to pak tor. She's out with Arina to catch some performances by their JMD friend.

"Enjoy" this video... Think Singapore media had shown enough of her on TV.

Everytime I see this video, the urge of slapping her grew stronger. Even though she had apologised for her irresponsible remarks, it does not help at all because the damage is irreversible. Such an ass... Worse thing is she's also from China. What humiliation is it to the China citizens... Totally disgusted!

No comments: