Sunday, July 05, 2009

911. blazer

Rant of the day: How can someone only updated 9 forms in 3 days when I can update 30 forms in 3hrs? Moreover, out of 9 forms updated, 2 forms were not updated correctly... Win liao lor...

I think I need to get a good blazer. One that can fit for both formal and casual occasion. But a good blazer is damn freaking expensive!!! Over $200 for those ready-made blazers in stores. If I were to tailor-made one, it's gonna burn a big hole in my wallet.

Was trying out blazers at Zara earlier and dear was like staring so hard into the mirror. She keep on saying that I should buy one even if it's for casual wear because I look like this when I wear a fitting blazer...

Haha... Serious??? But but but... the waist line different leh!!! He so skinny and I... erm... ya... Oh yes, cover his hair can? His hair is hideous.

Saw some pretty trendy blazers as well and am lamenting whether I should buy some back from Taiwan end of this year. It's not gonna be cheap but at least it will be cheaper to get it here in Singapore.

Oh yes. I wanna buy some blings for my vests as well. It's like those bling brooch to pin on the vest. But it will make a hole there right? Spoils my nice vests...

*sigh*

So many things to buy but so lil money to spare...

*sigh sigh*

No comments: