Wednesday, July 22, 2009

926. sneezing

Rant of the day: I hate heart betrayers...

Tomorrow should be my last seminar run for this year before the workshop starts end of next week. And I just got ready the workshop materials and is pending approval. But I guess the approval will not happen anytime soon.

Was telling Cheng over lunch that I'm already started sneezing (only at night before bed and dunno why is it so) and I prolly have the H1N1 thing in me but it's not fully developed yet. Because, it's so common now and indeed, just a common flu... Even the clinics now no longer run H1N1 test because, more than 50% of the flu patients who did the test has H1N1 now.

Since it's just a flu, the only way is to drink more water, avoid unhealthy food and exercise more often. To combat the flu is to start staying healthy in the first place.

But 2 more new death cases in Singapore. Even though the death was not caused solely by H1N1, at least we now know it causes complications to the existing diseases that's already residing in the body.

Hmmmmmm... Think about it, Joanne is down with flu and will be on MC... Back to office only on Monday. H1N1?

No comments: