Wednesday, July 08, 2009

915. quality service award

Rant of the day: Aching legs... Aching shoulders...

I am pretty sick and tired of explaining myself again and again.

Anyway, there was a small voting within the branch for Quality Service Award for first quarter in this financial year. The nominees were selected based on the the number of compliments received between April to June. Yup, I'm one of the nominees but I was pinning much hope as I felt the other nominated colleague, Diana, had better skills in terms of customer service. Also, felt that she had better 人缘 in office.

Told Cheng earlier that I got a strong feeling that she's gonna win the award.

Result is out today and unexpectedly, I won!!! And the funniest thing was I wasn't aware until peeps started congratulating me via instant messaging!!! Was rushing for the emailing list and schedule plans. Deadline is tomorrow and I'm not even 5% done. That's why I wasn't even paying attention to emails...

It did came as a pleasant surprise in office after all. Heard that there are some rewards as well but not sure what exactly it is 'cause different peeps tell me different thing. But whatever the case is, when there's no expectation, the happiness is sweeter...

I can't wait for Friday to come. Poly class gathering and clubbing time. Yes!!! Enjoy~~~

No comments: