Monday, July 06, 2009

913. catching up

Rant of the day: So busy busy busy...

What beats doing exercise with your long time secondary school pal on a weekly basis for a month? Yeah. For the whole of this month, I'll be doing IPPT Preparatory Training (IPT) again. It's already a year gone! Wow... time do flies man...

Anyway, doing this whole IPT crap with Lihao (my secondary school best pal) on every Monday and Wednesday. It's good catching up with lives and reminiscing the good old past. After all, the "past" is a men's things -- history = his story. Hahaha...

Oh, this means I'll be really exercising alot this month. Monday and Wednesday will be doing IPT. That leaves Tuesday, Thursday and Friday for gym. But I wouldn't be doing those on all 3 days. Siao! So, prolly doing gym on Tuesday and Thursday. Leaving my Friday to recover. And on weekends, dear might jio jio me for swim or cycling.

I think I will be sweating the crap out of me for this month... Hope besides losing water, I can lose some fats as well. Haha!!!

Anyway, it's the start of tremendous workload again. Wait a minute... Since when did my workload lessen? I seriously don't know how much more can I take. I'm like waiting for the time to past till my contract is up. Take the money and look for opportunities. I believe there is a better place for me outside... at least out of this branch.

*sigh*

Can't wait for clubbing this Friday... if nothing goes wrong...

No comments: