Friday, July 31, 2009

930. ipt

Rant of the day: Workshop roster is a weird weird de...

IPPT Preparatory Training (IPT) is finally over. 8 sessions... Supposed to train NSmen to pass IPPT but it ended up to be an escape route for NSmen to fail IPPT and don't need to take RT in the following window. It has lost the original intention...

Yeah, it sort of became an escape route for me as well but still, I take the track training seriously because I seriously need to lose some weight. Fat fat fat.

And yes, it is also a gathering time with Lihao (my long time secondary school friend). Think it might be the only time where both of us are free to get together for talk cock session. Really...

So, after 8 sessions of not-so-vigorous trainings, I managed to pass my 2.4km run for the first time since ORD!!! No joke man!!! For my age group, needed 12.40min to get 2 points (minimum passing score) and I clocked a surprising 12.38min!!! Woohoo~~~ Still fail my IPPT though 'cause I can't clear chin-up and standing broad jump but hey, passing the 2.4km is an achievement for me ok!!!

Is happy de lor!!!

Anyway, I am really sick and tired of my work... It's even more dreadful than before now to wake up for work. Really can't wait for December holiday to come. Here I come Taiwan!!!

Just before I sleep, starting to like this song very much.

Nice right?

No comments: