Tuesday, July 21, 2009

925. ahhh chooo~~~

Rant of the day: Good lunch + comfortable chair + cooling aircon = after lunch nap

As of today, dear and I are together for 1234 days since 05 March 2006... Nice numbers... But such number combination usually do not open in 4D draws.

Hahaha...

Lil brother is down with flu and fever and got 2 days MC. I'm beginning to sneeze a lil at night and not sure if I got the flu as well 'cause it only happens at night. Ahh ahhhh chooo~~~ Mum seems worried and decided to get each of us a bottle of liang teh (herbal tea). Bitter... Argh...

It's been a long day today and seriously, I couldn't find some time to settle down and seriously clear up my stuff. I'm really trying very very hard to do whatever I can that I'm tasked. And, I can't multi-task too many stuff at one go.

Sort of forcing myself to keep moving on... Ya... 被逼的...

Planning for a short getaway to Bintan with dear this coming September. The long weekend... Yes... Snorkelling!!! Massage!!!

No comments: