Monday, July 13, 2009

918. super busy week

Rant of the day: Aching legs...

This is gonna be another super busy week where I can hardly find time to breath...

I've got tonnes of emails not sent yet and deadline is drawing... Luckily, Joanne is helping. Else will be dead by the "DEAD"line... No wonder they call the end date the deadline...

I've got many updated bouced emails to follow up with the resending of emails. Mei Chan is now assisting to call back to get the correct email addresses.

I've got 2 external seminars to conduct. I barely got the time to follow up with them on whatever my boss is requesting. I'm gonna be screwed big time for not following up!

I've got workshop packages NOT prepared yet. Fuck! This is damn urgent as well.

I've got 2 IPPT Preparatory Training (IPT) to attend this week.

I've got a girlfriend in serious pain to take care. She just had another set of wisdom tooth extracted this afternoon. So now, she's equally "wisdom-less" as me... Hahahaha... Or maybe we are so wise that the wisdom grew extra teeth!!!

I've got an email box to maintain on a daily basis. This sucks big time as the emails are never-ending...

I've got weekly updates to provide for the time wasting meetings.

I'm expecting another round of website updating this week. Diana already warned me this morning that she need to update some info on the web. This sucks as well.

I've still got 10 internal queries outstanding to handle. The worse part is, they are already WAY BEYOND the service level. Boss gonna nag this as well.

Gosh... I think I'm practically drowned by work!!! I need many many helping hands!!! The only time I have to myself is now... Whine in my blog can? Because I don't even have enough time to whine in office...

*sigh*

No comments: