Sunday, May 09, 2010

1070. happy mothers' day

Rant of the day: Walking on crutches for the whole afternoon ain't easy. More tiring than running 2.4km!!!
Happy Mothers' Day!!!

This year is probably the least eventful Mothers' Day we had celebrated. No posh restaurant. No gift. No cake. Just a simple lunch at Ikea and a trip to the Pet Mart. Due to my condition, venturing out too far is not exactly a wise choice. Moreover, while the whole town clogged at the IRs, Ikea at Tampines was surprisingly not as crowded as what we had expected.

Can't get her a gift as well. *ahem* I can't even go out and get what I want. Needless to say a gift.

But I think mum appreciated and had enjoyed the lunch. As for gift, she only wanted me to get well soon and I sure hope for the same thing too.

Get well soon Eric. Get well...

No comments: