Saturday, May 29, 2010

1076. a day out

Rant of the day: Feeling satisfied.
I can't be any more happier after I'd got the cast removed. Can't wait to go out even if I am limping in pain!!! So, was in town yesterday with dear, Arina and Liwei to catch Sex and The City 2. Super nice lah!!! The jokes are funny.

After that, the gals went shopping at 313 Somerset. Even though the walk from Cineleisure to the mall is really short, the pain at my ankle was excruciating. Limping and limping. But it's good to have dear by my side, looking out for me in case I fall. But just felt a lil bad that they can't really shop their heart out with a limping man in the group.

Dinner was at this really nice cafe at the mall, Pockets and Poises (if I didn't get their name wrong). Prices ain't rocket high and the food is pretty well done. Portions are slightly larger than the norm and taste pretty much above the average. Love their vanilla ice-cream. The staff are pretty friendly too.

Playing around with my lomography app in my iPhone.


And guess what, even with my condition, we struggled to complete a singing night out at KBox. Steady lah. But the walking part was seriously painful.

DJ competition tomorrow. Gambatte!!! Just hope I don't fall on stage.

No comments: