Thursday, May 20, 2010

1074. when is your turn?

Rant of the day: I miss clubbing...
Stress... Stress... Stress...

More and more of my peers getting married. More and more people throwing me with the "when is your turn?" question. Even my mum asks me the same question. The stress is coming from myself but it can't be avoided. Really... if you get what I mean.

Not that I don't want to. I ain't young anymore. But my career is not settled. Savings are not enough. Yes... Money not enough... It's ok if I suffer alone but I can't let my love to suffer with me too. Moreover, I can't even decide the right ring. ROAR!!! Too many choices. Too lil cash. =(

*sigh*

Anyway, I'm looking forward to my Hong Kong trip in August with dear. Best thing about this trip... IT'S SUMMER TIME BABY!!! No heavy jackets!!! Probably just a usual sweater in case it rains. Still reading up the things to do when we're there. But I'm gonna catch the Symphony of Lights show on one of the nights.

And course, dear's favourite Disneyland!!! I'd never been to one. So, it's gonna be an experience. Hahaha...

Seriously, alot of my "first time" are dedicated to dear. Alot of "first time" like first time going for dance classes. First time holding on her handbag while she's shopping. And of course...

My first time...

*blush*

Going overseas with only her. Stop thinking the wrong places you *toot*...

There's gonna be alot more first times with her. ALOT MORE~~~

No comments: