Sunday, May 16, 2010

1072. third week

Rant of the day: Ate too much. I'm damn full now...
Ya know, I shouldn't be blogging too much about politics and stuff. Don't wanna get myself in any suit case or something. But the news on Thailand's situation kept showing up in ALL news!!! LITERALLY ALL NEWS AND MEDIA!!!

Seriously, what are their people thinking man... Making their capitol all hectic and crap! Don't they even give a damn about their economy??? And what took their gahmen sooooooo long to finally SHOOT those craps down? Get it done and over with ONCE AND FOR ALL!!! There's a saying in Chinese -- 长痛不如短痛. Whether to shoot those chaos-makers or not, the country's economy is already at the bottom. Might as well get it done. Shoot all their leaders down and leave them with no one to lead. Ya know, 擒贼先擒王.

And while the red supporters get bloody, what is their idol (Thaksin) doing? Nothing... Perfect. Woohoo~~~

Anyway, not my problem either. I'm entering the third week of the cast!!! So looking forward to 27th May. Get the cast remove. But I'm not sure if I can start to walk immediately. After not using my right leg for such a long period, I might not have the strength to stand up straight. Will I need to do physiotherapy?

*sigh*

But I've got a craving for the crispy waffles at Square 2 near TTSH. Think after the removal of the cast, gotta get my hands on one!!! Hahaha...

And oh... Can I downgrade my PES status? Hmmmmmmm... Though there's no major fracture, it is a crack in the bone.

No comments: