Friday, May 28, 2010

1075. removal day

Rant of the day: Sian...
Alrighty... Finally a farewell for my cast. Thanks for accompanying me for the past 1 month even though it was seriously uncomfortable. Itchy... Heavy...


I am having serious doubts on the doctor who had examined me. I was pushed into the consultation room in a wheelchair with the cast still on my right ankle. He was checking my x-ray. Suddenly, he probed a dumb question -- "Which one? Left or right?". Are you kidding me? I am pushed in with my cast still on and you ask me this question? Are you a doctor in the first place? So I answered, "The cast is on my right ankle. So I think is my right leg." Totally DUH!!! He did seemed displeased and ordered for me to remove my cast and to go. Come back 2 month later. Don't he need to examine after I remove my cast and to further the assess the injury for the time being?

But the thing is, even though the cast is finally removed, my ankle is still red and swollen. And of course, seriously painful. At the beginning, it is almost too pain to even stand up and get on the wheelchair!


And, due to the lack of wear and tear of the skin plus, lack of moisture, the skin is extremely dry and flaky.


Can't bend my ankle and the swell ain't subsiding. Feel the pain even when I'm not using my leg. So, without the further assessment by the doctor, I need to report for work on Monday. How nice... This means I need to limp to work almost everyday.

Is he seriously a doctor?

No comments: