Tuesday, May 18, 2010

1073. opportunity

Rant of the day: 我真的很想配合你。但是银行存款能力有限。我也有很多plans。
Saw the best post in Facebook and Twitter today and it totally brightened my day -- 明星DJ争霸赛 is BACK!!! Organised by YES93.3FM, it is out to source for the next DJ in their station. It's an opportunity!!! The last time I'd only reached top 50 round. Gawd... Looks like there is a change in the competition format. Do hope I can enter the final 20 this time round. Details here.

And the competition is sooooo nicely arranged after I remove my cast! Woohoo~~~ Is it a sign?

Eric must GAMBATTE!!! 加油加油加油!!!

Anyway, am always enjoying breakfast with mum.


Even though it is tough to go out with crutches, I can't be cooping up at home all day... everyday right? So, specially made a trip down to AMK Hub this morning just to have some bread and coffee with mum.

The return trip home was HELL!!! Probably because of the extreme weather. Super hot and humid. Was sweating like crazy. My arms are aching badly and palms with hard skin developing due to the grasp of the crutches with my heavy weight. And seriously, the gahmen should consider to extend the time duration of the green man. 30s is seriously NOT ENOUGH... I'm practically "running" with 1 leg and 2 crutches. An additional 5s allowance is really appreciated.

Get well soon Eric... Get well soon...

No comments: