Thursday, August 14, 2008

686. all her gibberish

Rant of the day:

Meeting yesterday evening dragged so badly till I'm really so late for school. But due to the course feedback and evaluation, the lesson started just the moment I reached the hall. And of course, I'm quite contented that I skipped the evaluation thingy.

最佳乱乱“奖”did it again! Totally made a fool of herself at the meeting. If you have to produce statistics, do it with caution. This organisation loves to see numbers and to them, statistics are so important to their daily routine. She is only suppose to compile the feedback forms from the seminars and tabulate accordingly, to find on any room for improvements and of course, any feasible feedbacks.

The thing about that stats she produced, it is FULL of ERRORS! Not small and unimportant errors but totally of NO SENSE and LOGIC! She can copy and paste last years stats and put it in. When questioned on the particular error, here's what she said, "Erm... I'm not sure why got this table. I think I need to go and check. I think maybe something wrong with my spreadsheet."

Seriously, there is NOTHING wrong with the spreadsheet. Because the table she copied in was from last year's stats! I had been there last year so I know! This year collected 341 feedback forms. So how can there be 629 replies? The rest of the comments given were actually LAST YEAR'S too! And she still have the cheek to say, "I think this comment will be mentioned by other participants in coming seminars."

Right... Then perhaps this job don't really suit her. She should be a gypsy instead...

Can she just STOP putting the blames on other things like colleagues or the technology? Because she is the PROBLEM! Just on the stats she gave dragged the meeting by another ridiculous 20min. All her gibberish...

On a lighter note, Deric's cough is getting alot better. And yes, he is a super active guy. But the good thing is, he don't bark often and only when he is about to wee wee or poop poop. His appetite is really good and loves all kinds of fruits!

And guess what, he already knows how to listen to 2 basic commands -- sit and hand/paw. So smart right? Clever boy. Next thing to teach is "down" I guess.

No comments: