Sunday, August 31, 2008

701. comex 2008

Rant of the day: I'm so tired...

I've been busy for the past few days. Comex... Comex... Comex... The crowd was ridiculously huge. On Saturday afternoon, it took me 45min from City Hall MRT to the exhibition hall and likewise, back to the MRT! All I can feel was my sweat trickling down my forehead and other peeps' BO (body odor). Fuck!

Anyway, the items roll call after the whole mad rush:

1) Laptop cooling fan (to cool the poor thing down)
2) Screen protector (prevent any marks left after cat fights)
3) Keyboard skin (due to the size constrain of my keyboard, it was trimmed down and could stick nicely but at least to prevent more dirt and hair to stuck underneath)
4) USB vacuum (to at least suck out the dirt where possible before I stick on the keyboard skin)

Wanted to get a laptop skin and get it covered but my laptop surface has too many "bumpy" and uneven finish. Moreover, it's not the glossy kinda surface. So, forget it.

Yes, I'm really tempted to get a good speaker set. Sonic Gear was offering such a good bargain and I'm so interested but there's NO MORE space on my desk! Shucks...

But dear got herself a good laptop from Acer. The specs were quite good. Enough for her to do wonders I believe. With this extra gadget, think dear will be able to perform even better in her studies. It's sort of a passive benefit lah.

No comments: