Friday, August 22, 2008

694. exam just around the corner

Rant of the day: I am so sleepy...

In just a few hours,

1) I'll be waking up
2) Washing up
3) Making my way to school
4) Do final burst of mugging in canteen
5) Find my seat in the examination room
6) Complete the 3 selected questions and 1 compulsory question
7) Hand the paper up and leave without turning back
8) Pay my school fees (ouch!)
9) Submit my assignment

Yes! And that's the end of this module and also end of my second year! I'm soooooo happy. If you had not realised, I had my first year advanced. So theorectically, I started with year 2.

Hmmmmmm... Come to think about it, I'm not really worried about the paper eh? Perhaps not in da mood to worry. I'm busy thinking about how to celebrate after the paper! Haha. But seriously, I DIDN'T study much today. I AM FUCKING SERIOUS!

Well, I woke up this morning, trying to go through the tips and the notes. Then, mother wanna shift the settings in kitchen so that Deric will be put to one of the more spacious corner and we will also have more walking space. Then lunch. Then mother need to go FJ Benjamin to utilise the voucher that my brother don't want. She's not sure how to go, so I'm accompanying her. Then home to bring Deric to vet. Nothing serious. Suspected blood in shit due to worms in intestinal area. And then finally, I can read up a lil more. But by then, I'm so tired.

Things didn't end there. Dinner at AMK Central. Then, do so grocery-ing with mother at NTUC. Then, home to read up a few more pages. Then waited for dear to collect my printed assignment for submission. Thanks baby! Muacks! Then home again to pack up and get ready for tomorrow.

But seriously, I don't think I'm ready fr the paper. But heck! Get over and done with. I'm tired...

So, whatever it is, time for me to get some beauty sleep. Nitez ~~

No comments: