Sunday, August 24, 2008

697. deric

Rant of the day:

Saw this in an email circulation. There are 3 things that are the hardest to say in this World:

1) I love you
2) I'm sorry
3) Help me

Somehow, it wasn't really that tough for me to say the above. Maybe I got rhino skin -- thick skin. Haha. But to me, if I really love the person, I will not hesitate to tell her that I love her. It's an expression of love. I tell that to mum. I tell that to dear too.

When I know or I felt I did something wrong, I have no qualms about apologising. Well, I know not many people will say that but it's all about human ego isn't it? Human skin is so thin that we can't put ourselves in front to realise the mistakes we've done. But like I'd mentioned, perhaps I have thick skin.

And yes, when I really need help, I'll say it. Why wait? Wait for Christmas ah? If it's something urgent, all the more I'll voice it out asap! But again, like the previous para, human ego. Cannot show others that you are "weak" in something. Rubbish! The only thing I'll try my best to hide is my emotional weakness. As most of my close friends will know, I crumble easily like a stack of cards when something devastating happens.

Anyway, Deric is so hyper and can't stop trying to get our attention whenever anyone walks past his cage. Here he is, peering out as close as he can! He's like a white teddy bear! Chubby and cute.

Hesitating if he should step out from his cage when we purposely left the cage door opened. And yes, he loves to snuggle into our laps and take his nap there. Haha. Still a baby...

Well, he had recovered fully from his blood-in-shit thingy. It's caused by intestinal worms. NOT food allergy. Phew. But he still don't like chicken. Odd. The vet we went is really good. Plus, the charges are really affordable! For those who wanna know where is it, it's at 108 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4, The Animal Doctors.

Oh yes, it's Monday tomorrow and I'm suppose to be on leave but thanks to my BIG BIG boss, I have to go back to office for a dry run on the seminar coming Tuesday. Right. I'm gonna claim my time off for this. But still, spoil my plans! Grrrrrr...

No comments: