Monday, August 18, 2008

691. asian men ain't small

Thought of the day: Asian men ain't small.

This is totally ridiculous. Is there anyone else in this World as desperate as this man? But he did proved something, Asian men ain't small after all. He showed how huge we can be! Haha...

Back to office stuff, today is my only working day this week. No, I'm not on long vacation leave. I'm on course tomorrow and Wednesday. Thursday and Friday I'm on leave. Not for holiday but rather for exam! Shit!

I'll only be back in office on Tuesday... BUT... my dear boss want me to go back office on Monday when I'm still on leave! Not the whole day but long enough to spoil my day. Need to do some dry run for the big seminar on Tuesday but seriously, I don't see the need for me to do it. Not exactly confident that I'll be in my best form but there ain't any QnA session in any portion of the seminar. They are the one who will be doing the QnA session in a panel kinda thing.

Seriously, waste of my time...

No comments: