Monday, August 03, 2009

933. doggie gathering

Rant of the day: See you in court.

Don't you just love the tranquility of the beach?

Photobucket

The reason why I'm so tired at work today is because I'm totally shagged out and burn out on Sunday for the doggie gathering that my brother organised at Sentosa. Yes, I'm sun burnt on my shoulders. Ouch!!!

So, we managed to get dear's Prince (a.k.a. Boy Boy). Digging sand is his favourite past time on the beach...

Photobucket

Deric peeping at us from far. He's pretty naughty that day. Bit a small chunk of fur off Prince backside. Ooooooo...

Photobucket

And of course, Kelly's Jack Russell, Larky. So small yet so hyper active. Cannot stop moving for a second. So adorable too!!!

Photobucket

My Little Miss Tidy taking a photo with her Prince. He can't concentrate when he sees food.

Photobucket

See my shoulder... So burnt... Which is why I don't like to go to beaches during late morning or early afternoon. Too scorching!!!

Photobucket

After the sun, sand and sea, time to send the dog for a good wash at Pet Safari @ Vivocity. Might as well get them cleaned before going home. It's tough to wash them ourselves and likely to having sand residue in their inner fur coat.

Deric is soooooooooo scared. If he can talk, he will say "get me out of here please...". Just look at the face... Awwwwwwwww...

Photobucket

"Help!!! He is pulling my hind leg!!!" Look at how tightly Deric grabs the table edge...

Photobucket

"I don't wanna pom pom... Hurhur..."

Photobucket

Prince getting the final trim as well. Look more steady on the trimming table lah...

Photobucket

Can't get a shot of Larky doing his grooming though. He was already bathed when we were back from dinner. Nevermind, we will have the chance again. =P

So which means, another round of grooming?

No comments: