Sunday, August 16, 2009

941. ion orchard

Rant of the day: *cough cough*

Have you been to Ion Orchard? It's HUGE laa!!! And I'm so happy that Uniqlo is there as well. Supposed to be bigger but due to the poorly arranged shelves, the place seemed much smaller than the outlet at Tampines One. But still, got myself a pair of new jeans and berms.

And one of my favourite place is gotta be B4... Food stores!!! ^^v

Photobucket

Must give these a try... Japanese dango (rice ball)!!!

Photobucket

The dark red is red bean. Purple is Japanese sweet potato. White is cream cheese. Love them all but it's not cheap. 1 stick @ $3.00! 3 sticks for $8.00. Ouch! So expensive...

There's also a super long queue taiyaki store. Taiyaki is those Japanese pancake in the shape of the fish with red bean fillings. Didn't take photo of it but it's not the best I've ate. Tasted the best Hokkaido taiyaki previously at a Japan food fare.

Back track a lil. Nykole bought us Goodwood Park's durian puff!!!

Photobucket

Look at the generous fillings! Slurp... I succumb under the powers of durian. If I'm caught as a hostage, just put durian in front of me and I might just tell everything!!! Hahaha...

Dear brought down some of the luminous stars for walls. Spent a short while earlier to stick'em up. Looks pretty nice on my blue wall.

Photobucket

Nice right? There you will spot my naughty boy lamp and dear's favourite black rabbit on my totally comfy queen-sized bed. And that pink towel is NOT mine... It's dear's towel.

It looks even better when the lights are out.

Photobucket

So who cares if Singapore can't see nice stars like Bintan? I've got stars in my bedroom too. The stars are not that bright lah. Was trying to make the photo clearer but apparently, it enhanced the brightness as well. And the photo is still blur... Crap...

Throat is not feeling good. Think it's pretty sore and dry...

See this...

This is what I call a super fugly woman. She look seriously weird... Matches well with the video as well... Weird stuff.

No comments: