Friday, August 28, 2009

946. fast track

Rant of the day: My office mailbox looks extremely scary this morning after my long break... New email... New email... New email... Urgent email... New email... AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is prolly the latest stay in school for project discussion. We left school compound only at around 10.40pm!!! It is like damn fucking late!!! Even the bus-stop has no peeps waiting. Being extremely tired today, decided to take a cab home instead.

And gawd, the cab that came after Sharon's cab was the Toyota Wish cab. Expensive lah. $3.00 base cost. Not only that, everytime the meter jumps, it's $0.20 leap!!! Ouch~~~ But the ride was damn freaking fast. The cabbie was like changing lanes as if it's a rally. Not very safe but thinking that I am really too tired to take a slow ride, it's prolly the first time I appreciate such "reckless" driver.

In less than 20min, I'm safely "delivered" home without a scratch. Phew~~~ And this fast track cost me more than $11. Super duper ouch lah!!!

So now, just completed what I need to do for the project (but it's only part of it... I've got another portion to complete as well tomorrow...) and it's finally time for lalaland... zzzzzzzzz...

Night peeps!

PS: Alot of thoughts over this project but I think it's not exactly appropriate to post here.

No comments: