Saturday, August 29, 2009

947. tired

Rant of the day: I need a new water bottle...

I'm TIRED!!!

After school. Back home. Dinner. Rush 3 office procedures as the deadline is on coming Monday. I can't imagine I'm completing my work again at home.

The thing is that we don't have the luxury of completing office work in office. We've got workshops to run EVERYDAY. We've got tonnes and tonnes of emails to clear. We've got queries to investigate. We've got call back task to call. We've got day-in-day-out admin operations to complete. And then, we've also got such work procedures to review EVERY YEAR!!! And I saw on the procedure that the manager is suppose to review and not us. Do I look like I'm already manager? Maybe the subliminal message is I'm gonna get a promotion soon?

Like real...

Anyway, I'm in need of a new water bottle. See that metal hook portion on my Nike water bottle cap?

Photobucket

I broke it and I'm not sure how I did it!!!

Photobucket

The metal piece is super hard. Some sort of steel kinda material and it just snapped! Was trying to unbuckle it that day in class from my bag and next minute... piak!

Must be effects of gym...

No comments: