Wednesday, August 12, 2009

939. roar

Rant of the day: I wish I have more time...

A stupid crockroach under my waredrobe. Sprayed lotsa insecticide underneath but it refuse to come out. ROAR!!! I cannot concentrate with that pest in my room!!!

Today is exceptionally busy. When there is something important to churn and the headcount is nicely allocated, that someone will take urgent time off or urgent leave. KNN!!! Really lor, it's damn irritating lor!!! So imagine, I have to run 2 sessions of workshop today. Basically, I've been talking ALOT for more than 5 hours lah!

Not fun hor...

And still, there are many many outstanding emails to clear. Some really really beyond the service level and I have to apologise for that. Because, I really got no time to even check my own mailbox! Not to mention the generic enquires mailbox. And there are still tonnes of cases to clear and referral calls as well? What about confirmation emails to send?

Yet, the management can still dilly dally on when should they hold their fucking meeting!!! We already having serious manpower shortage and they have the fucking mood to ponder should the meeting be postponed or not. And this meeting itself will take away one more staff to take the fucking minutes. Very funny...

Totally a big F for them lah!!!

I've been trying to stay as late as I can to clear whatever I have on hand but it's never completed. The work is never-ending.

Kill me please...

No comments: