Thursday, August 20, 2009

944. counting down to friday

Rant of the day: Sian... Wear formal on a Friday... So sad...

Friday... Friday... Friday... I'm counting down to Friday EVERYDAY!!! This shows how dreadful is it to go to work nowadays. I hope I win lottery first prize!!! Hahaha...

Since I'm going on leave 3 days next week, I'll have alot of shit to clear tomorrow.
1) Make sure emails are cleared on time by tomorrow.
2) Remember to send out confirmation email for the workshop participants till Wednesday next week.
3) Prepare the attendance list.
4) Raise the necessary documents for website updates for trial run commencement.
5) Go through the emcee script for IRAS Day.
6) Conduct afternoon workshop.
7) Clear as many internal queries as possible.

It's always like that. Tonnes of stuff to clear before going on leave and when I'm back, tonnes of backlog to follow up. Vicious cycle but can't help...

*sigh*

Anyway, starting to like Ah Mei's (or should I call her 阿密特) new album. Her first Hokkien song in her album!!!

Nice right?

No comments: