Tuesday, August 11, 2009

938. cough blood

Rant of the day: Busy busy busy like a robotic bee...

Mum did a rough calculation on the minimum sum I need to set aside in order to pay for the car... A minimum of $150 and this excludes fuel. Just insurance, parking and road tax. Can stab me right in my heart now?

Where to find that money sia??? Dear, we cannot go out and eat good food le. From now on is kopithiam le!!! No more Fish 'n' Co or Ichiban... Not even much on pay day. Because now pay day is debt clearing day. Mobile bill... Credit card bill... Now for the car...

And we still got a Taiwan trip to pay for in December. I can feel my pocket burning real fast. Money is hard to part isn't it?

*cough blood*

When will I tio toto first prize?

Anyway, just had a dinner with Lek Choon, Suyee and Huiying. Sort of a small gathering to do some catching up. The same poly project group mates for 2 years ok!!! Hahaha... Just a simple dinner at MOS Burger. Enjoying every moment of it... =D

This Jamie Kennedy Experiment kickass man!!! Rocks!!!

Ahhhhhhhh... Breathe in... Ahhhhhhhhh...

No comments: