Friday, September 04, 2009

949. rich son, poor son

Rant of the day: Deadline... Deadline... Deadline... Kill me please!!!

It's closer to project presentation deadline. I'm sorta getting stressed up. And plus the workload in office starts to pile now. Not sure if I can manage it this time round.

Getting really tired... There's so much thoughts racing me about this project but yet I don't think I should be blogging about it. Not sure how much people can absorb constructive criticism and rather stirring up emotions, think I better keep within myself.

All I have to say is, grade truthfully from the heart in the peer appraisal. Who should get the best grade and who's the lowest... touch your heart and answer these honestly. No one should get together and discuss who gets what grade. This is not Survival TV show where the "tribe speaks". You speak for yourself.

Anyway, saw this really meaningful video on YouTube. Rich son, poor son.

Which kinda son would you rather have when you are old?

Oh... I didn't mention that my family off peak car (OPC) is here!!! Kia Cerato Forte. Extremely spacious and comfortable. Pretty good drive also. The only minus point is that the steering wheel is a lil too light for male driver. I would prefer a slightly heavier steering wheel. But overall, I grade it 4 out of 5. Good drive. Can buy...

Will take photos when I got the time. =P

No comments: