Tuesday, September 29, 2009

959. buay song

Rant of the day: Office emails flooding again... Fuck...

I am sibeh buay song... Not in any mood right now... Don't attempt to talk silly and stupidity things to me unless you are looking for a serious whacking left right centre...

If decision is already almost finalised, what's there to discuss? So it means I don't have to study as well? So it means he didn't save enough for his studies?

I kept quiet doesn't mean I'm agreeable but rather you talk like my boss. Then what's there to talk about?

I FUCKING BUAY SONG CAN...

Say until like I sibeh 计较 but the fact is that I barely hit 35% of the total mileage!!! My problem that I drive little? Or is it my problem because I'm going to graduate soon and should have enough to pay? Or is it my problem because I'm earning a mere $200 odd more?

If you already "foresee" such problems, why still buy car? Itchy backside is it?

Whatever fuck lah...

No comments: