Sunday, September 27, 2009

958. sunday out wild

Rant of the day: Gawd... My neck aches like crazy...

Think the thing that allows me to enjoy the fullest is... FOOD!!! Hahaha... This is good stuff found at Ion Orchard basement. Takoyaki!!!

10 pieces with 2 green tea float @ $9.90!!! And the green tea really very "green". Is bitter de lor...

Dear always look so nice. Think my hair damn chui yesterday... It's a sign to get a hat over it.

And this is a luxury -- my most expensive hair wax ever!!! $16 per can from Sephora!!! Ouch!!! But I super like the scent. Very sweet and refreshing...

After shopping, met up with Arina and Kevin for some coffee over at Gloria Jean's before Kevin's live band gig at Cineleisure. Support local artiste. Support Kevin's band -- A Quarter to Five.

Kevin is the drummer. Steady lah!!! Very fast hands... =P I cannot do all these musical instrument and stuff. Hand coordination problem. Hahaha... The female vocalist not bad. Quite zai. And she's also cute!!! Just that certain twist in pitches a lil off control. But not bad. The young guitarist in white also not bad. Think his name is Jeeyon (if I didn't spell wrongly). Very talented chap.

It was a very last minute clubbing decision at Butter Factory. A group photo before the party starts. Yeah! I got my hat from Aldo!!! A lil expensive but I like... $44 after UOB card discount. Ouch!!!

Haven't enjoyed clubbing for a really long time. The crowd. The music. Everything just seemed right for a good night of dancing and drinking. Yeah... We drank a lot actually and I got quite a bad hangover today.

"I'm... spinning around... My head spins around... I think my head is spinning wildly right now..."

The Jeeyon chap joined us at a slightly later timing where all of us were already yo-ing on the dancefloor. He is only 21!!! WTF!!! I felt so old...

Anyway, we got a pretty funny experience last night. While our girls went to the ladies, we were "picked up" by a group of self-proclaimed Californians. Hey come on lah... One look I know you Singaporean leh... You dunch even have that ang moh accent. A group of young scammers to cheat free drinks out of guys.

They even resort to offer kisses us on our lips!!! WTF!!! So cheap lah...Only when our girls came back, they scrammed into the dark in seconds! That's fast. From Jeeyon's description, one of the gals was asking him to treat their whole group of people drinks!!!

If you need free drinks, go find a sugar daddy can?

End of weekend and it's beginning of a new one. Just that I'll be working for 2 days only!!! On leave on Wednesday and Thursday, in preparation for Friday's exam!!!

Gambatte!!!

No comments: