Wednesday, September 30, 2009

962. losing fat

Rant of the day: Earthquake and Tsunami again in Indonesia... Hopefully Bintan is not affected~~~

I've been trying hard to drop that weight, build a lil of muscles and get myself tanned. I must not look fat, fair and frail...

Dear's cousin, Su Ling, introduced this body cream from Bio-essence Inch Loss Body Cream to burn fat.

Just apply in a circular motion after bathing on the areas that you wanna burn. Avoid sensitive areas like armpit, nips and *ahem* your privates. Privates are suppose to look bigger and not smaller. Lean and mean does not apply to that area.

Seriously, it burns like hell after applying it. As if the body is placed in a tank of chili padi water!!! That is how hot it felt after each application. Try exercising after apply the cream. It's 10 times hotter than just a mere application!!!

Ouch!!!

Can literally feel the fat (or maybe skin cells) burning but without signs of redness on the skin. Can't feel the heat coming out as well because it's burning from within...

Not sure if it works though because I barely started on the cream a few days ago. But the skin is starting to get slightly firmed. Think lemme use it for another few weeks and I let you know if it's useful.

Finished reading the 6 chapters that will be coming out for exams. But... Reading is just reading. still didn't quite managed to memorise the stuff. Now I'm back to the first chapter to do mind-mapping. I'm just gonna pick 3 chapters to focus. The other 3 will just read as backup plans.

Cut hair tomorrow... Bring my army uniform to "update" at Beach Road tomorrow... Will I be able to complete my mind maps tomorrow?

Eh... I haven't post photos of my family car here yet right? Shucks...

No comments: