Saturday, September 12, 2009

953. new laptop

Rant of the day: Getting fat again... Shit...

I've got a new laptop at Comex!!! La la la la la... It's an Acer Aspire. Really cheap.

Photobucket

Got it at $1198 and because got special lobang, got a free additional 2 years local warranty in exchange of the Microsoft Office OEM version and the Norman anti-virus software. The Microsoft Office I can buy at corporate discount rate. I already bought the Norton anti-virus on last IT show and has not use it yet.

Comes with Dolby Home Theater sound system with virtual surround sound.

Photobucket

I realised that I simply cannot tahan totally black laptops. My previous Dell XPS has silver sides on top and this new Acer is actually dark blue!!!

Photobucket

Can't see clearly here eh...

What's left and I really really needed is Microsoft Office 2007... But Mr Lok cannot remember what is IRAS program code for the home use scheme! Shit...

But at least now, I can enjoy my current online love... New online game -- Dragonica. Gotta login to level up now!!! Ciaoz!!!

No comments: