Monday, September 07, 2009

950. losing hope

Rant of the day: DATA ENTRY!!! zzzzzzzz...

After this Friday's presentation, only the exam paper is left hanging there to complete for New Studies module. Get it over and done with. I'm also not pinning much hope of distinction degree (1st class honours equivalent). Starting to lose hope after recent modules with only credits. The only way to ensure I get a distinction degree is to get all high distinctions for all the remaining modules.

Possible meh? I'm starting to doubt myself. Suddenly, the drive to fly to RMIT for convocation drops. No matter how much I wanna tell myself that I can make it there, inside me, I know I can't...

But I should be pretty much use to it by now. I've seen my dreams crashed one after another. Very few fulfilled. If I were to list down the crashed dreams, you prolly can't finish reading them... So just name a few memorable ones starting from the earliest:
1) Could not attain 230 for PSLE
2) Could not score A2 for GCE 'O'-Levels Chinese Language
3) Could not get average grade 3 for diploma
4) Could not get into OCS during BMT
5) Did not become an Air Force pilot as can't pass their test
6) Could not get into local university
7) Could not get my Taekwondo black belt despite taking the test TWICE
8) Prolly unable to become YES93.3FM DJ 'cause no reply since I last sent my demo and can't even do well for their competitions
9) Probably unable to get my distinction degree (highly likely)

And the list goes on... But prolly because of all these failures, I found new loves and passion...
1) Found my darling during a countdown party crossing over from 2005 to 2006 in MoS
2) Found new interest in hip hop dancing but due to commitments and age, can't pursue too much
3) Have the courage to stand on stage, addressing crowds of more than 300 people
4) Have the chance to qualify to top 10 in a small small radio competition
5) Have the strength to carry on studying part time even though it is really damn tough to manage
6) Found love to club and party as life is really short
7) Dare to be loud in public and not afraid of looking stupid (in a logical manner of course)

This list is a lil shorter though... But whatever the case is, I just hope that I don't lose hope too fast.

On a lighter note, days are drawing closer towards Taiwan trip. Gosh... So near yet so far...

No comments: