Sunday, September 20, 2009

954. today

Rant of the day: Literally listened to the same oldies since evening because the auntie kept repeating the same karaoke VCD!!!

I simply cannot tahan people cutting my queue... irregardless the age, race or gender. Can't people just follow the queue in an orderly manner?

Almost lose my cool this afternoon (because I'm fucking hungry) in a small neighbourhood provision shop at Hougang Central. Was there helping my dear on some groceries for her dad's birthday dinner tonight. As we were approaching the cashier for payment, an old man from behind me, shoved me aside with his arms and pushed his items on the cashier's desk before our items! Dear was already standing in front of the cashier.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

And not just that, the fucking old man turned and looked at me as if he "won" the squeeze! I really almost shouted "fuck off and queue up" to the old man. But since the cashier acted blind and accepted his item first, I heaved a loud sigh and controlled myself.

But before he left, he turned around just outside the store again and gimme that chee bye look!!! I really cannot take it anymore and ranted out loudly "Chao chee bye!!! Old dunno how to queue is it? Chee bye!!! Squeeze squeeze squeeze...", as if the peeps around me all deaf. I think within a mere 30 seconds, I shouted at least 4 times of "chee bye" on the street. Think dear got a lil shock to see me reacted this way but I really cannot take it when people cut my queue purposely and gimme that kinda look.

I'm no ah beng but these kinda idiots totally deserve all the cursing and swearing.

Anyway, it's been a very very tiring Sunday. Skipped breakfast to change the mattress covers. Bathed Deric. Met dear to run some errands. Helped to shift the arrangements at dear's place for the dinner event. And only now, I'm finally home...

Happy birthday uncle (dear's dad).

Selemat Hari Raya to the Muslims.

Happy long weekend for EVERYBODY... Well, almost everybody...

Happened to stumble upon this video on someone's blog and I'm speechless...

I'm not a follower on Miss Singapore and all these pageant stuff, but looking at this new representative for Singapore, I'm totally ashamed... What are the judges doing? Her Engrrish is terrible... She hesitated on what she's studying. Isn't she supposed to repeat that stuff after numerous introductions and interviews? And what is "boomz" for her own fashion sense description? Her fashion sense makes no sense!!!

Seriously, what are the judges thinking when annoucing her as the Miss Singapore 2009? They are putting her on the globe to represent us!!! Gosh...

No comments: